Aisling Franciosi Biography And Networth
Aisling Franciosi (born 6 June 1993) is an Italian-Irish actress. She is known for playing the part of Katie Benedetto in the BBC Two crime drama television series The Fall. In 2014, she portrayed the role ‘Apprentice’ in the short film Ambition, with would-be Game of Thrones co-star Aidan Gillen as the ‘Master’.
Aisling Franciosi is an Irish-Italian actress, known for The Fall (2013), Game of Thrones (2011), and The Nightingale (2018). She was born in Dublin in 1993, moved with her family to Italy soon after, and returned to Ireland 4 years later with her mother. She attended acting classes as a child and attended Trinity College Dublin, where she majored in French and Spanish. In 2018, she moved to New York.
Franciosi was born and grew up in Dublin, Ireland. She is the third child of an Italian father and an Irish mother. Franciosi is bilingual, fluent in both English and Italian. She studied French and Spanish at Trinity College, Dublin.
Aisling Franciosi Game Of Thrones
For years fans suspected that the truth about Jon Snow’s parentage lay inside those walls but the show’s creators made us wait until season six of the show to know for sure. Teasing us with a scene outside of the tower earlier in the season, it wasn’t until the finale that they finally allowed us to follow a young Ned Stark (Robert Aramayo) up those steps to find his sister Lyanna.
Some fans might have been surprised to see that it was Irish actress Aisling Franciosi portraying the woman who we now know is Jon Snow’s mother. In a bid to keep the revealed secret, Franciosi wasn’t mentioned in any casting announcements for the show in case fans guessed she might be playing the younger sister of Ned Stark.
- She didn’t tell anyone she’d been cast as Lyanna until the episode aired.
- She wasn’t a Game of Thrones fan before she landed the gig.
- Franciosi didn’t even know she’d be playing Lyanna Stark until she’d been cast.
- She knows everything that Lyanna said to Ned on her deathbed.
- She doesn’t know if we’ll see Lyanna again in the series.
Aisling Franciosi Lyanna Stark
Fans were absolutely ecstatic when at long last Lyanna Stark made her Game of Thrones debut last season. Her performance, though short, was incredibly moving and worthy of a bouquet of winter blue roses. Since then, Aisling Franciosi has also appeared alongside Gillian Anderson on Netflix’s series The Fall and dropped by Rotten Tomatoes to discuss the newest season and her Game of Thrones experience.
The lie on which Robert Baratheon’s rebellion was built has been revealed. Rhaegar Targaryen didn’t kidnap and rape Lyanna Stark. The pair fell in love and got married in a secret ceremony. They had a child who was named Aegon Targaryen, but we’ve been calling him Jon Snow for seven straight seasons.
During the episode, Bran looked into the past and saw the wedding between Rhaegar and Lyanna. This was the second time we’ve seen Lyanna in the series, having seen her at the end of season six in the Tower of Joy. This week, Netflix unleashes season 3 of the series, in which Franciosi appears as Katie Benedetto, a teen obsessed with Dornan’s alluring serial killer, Paul Spector. Season 2 left off with Spector shot and bleeding in the arms of Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson, Anderson’s flawed, but a tenacious heroine.
How Katie, who has been arrested for trying to dispose of evidence of Spector’s crimes, responds to news of the shooting will be something to behold, Franciosi promised when Rotten Tomatoes spoke to her about the new season.
Aisling Franciosi Age
- Age – 26 years
- Height – 168 cm in centimeters, 1.68 m in meter and 5’6” inches in feet
- Weight – 57 kg in kilograms and 126 lbs in pounds
- Eye Color – Brown
- Body Type – Hourglass
Aisling Franciosi Net Worth
She is an Italian TV Actress who has a net worth of $100,000 – $1M at the age of 26. Aisling Franciosi’s income source is mostly from being a successful TV Actress. She is from Italy. The actress is known for her lead role in the BBC drama The Fall. She appeared in 10 episodes throughout its run, between 2013 and 2014. On-Net Worth Stats, Aisling Franciosi is a member of tv actress and popular celebrities.
Aisling Franciosi Personal Quotes
- “It was so much fun being part of a show that is so beloved. When I got the part of Lyanna Stark, Jon Snow’s mother, the hilarious thing was it was maximum exposure for the minimum time—two minutes of onscreen time, but they’d talked about the character since the beginning of the show.
- “I did my first speech and drama class when I was six and I came home and said to my mum, “I want to be an actress”. I think people had that reaction, “Oh sure, you do!” But I always knew I wanted to do it, even though it’s a very tough industry and a very risky career choice.